Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Smart Hub connection

For the last week my broadband connection has been dropping out in the mornings and now is refusing to reconnect. When I contact EE the diagnostics bot does not recognise my mobile number which is linked to the account, as I do not have a landline, s...

Joseph90 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fibre Max installation turns into a disaster

4/2: Open Reach Turn up to install Fibre.  Agree where to fix external cable coming from the pole.Engineer Installs all the internal parts. Can't install the external cable as the house is too tall and their ladders don't reach.No-one thought to ask ...

Broadband

I have had no Internet connection for over 24 hours and router is flashing green. Can't seem to find how to report a fault any suggestions?)

Broadband Switch from BT

Hi, I am switching from BT to EE Broadband which I am told is a very easy process as BT own EE. I had a phone call earlier with  Simon Sutton who answered when I called BT and then said that they could manage the switchover easily. He emailed me the ...

Chowe123 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Returning router outside the 14 day period

Hi, we were having connection issues at home and were told by BT that we should get a replacement router, so we had one delivered from EE. (I have a mobile contract with them). It's turned out that we didn't need a new router at all, Openreach did so...

SangeC by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful