Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

EE internet speed

For quite a few years I have had a stable 36Mbps internet speed. Latley, I have noticed that my internet speed was very slow and had cause to complain to EE . To be fair they soon had the issue all sorted and my internet speed was back up at what Id ...

kevin904 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Router

I’ve been with ee for years , then went to bt which wasn’t a smart move and within a month back to ee but my question is I’ve still got the old black smart hub but they have sent me a new white smart hub .what is or any difference between them ?(.can...

Re: Free now tv

Same here, although I believe the offer was for six months free.  I cannot get any live TV i,e, BBC News etc I  requested a sky sports package none of which seem to want to load up.  I was told I would need an aerial and the people who turned up from...

Constant spam phonecalls on my landline

I have EE broadband and landline, there are only 2 places that have my landline phone number: the school and the doctors surgery.I've had to disconnect my phone as the spam phonecalls are constant. I have looked for some kind of support on this from ...

Broadband order

Hello, I signed up for broadband on the 14th of March and I’ve had no correspondence about my order 

Nippy30 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! BT TV Apps

Hello - I have moved my mother over to EE broadband and Mobile (from BT) - Router installed and everything working on the day the switchover was due to take place.  I plugged the BT TV box into the WAN port on the new EE router - while I'm not expect...

Poor Wifi at home

For a long time now my wifi at home has been poor. Quite often it’s ok for the first minute of using social media or online shopping then it won’t work and I have to switch device to 4G. Doesn’t matter the time of day. This is with iPhone 11 and iPad...

Linzi94 by Investigator
  • 16 replies
  • 3 Helpful