Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

36Mb broadband is running at 7Mb

Hey everyone,We have had EE broadband for over 10 years now and our speeds have always been in the 36Mb range but since I woke up this morning the speed is 7Mb. I logged into my bright box and it says that the downstream rate is 7.90Mb.What's going o...

uikf by Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Printer/ Scanner recognition

HiI've just had an EE Smart Router installed and have lost access to my printer/scanner.  I've read that it can be read if you change your device (MacBookPro) to 2.4gHz but cannot find how to do this.  Is it possible, will it work and how do you do i...

Steve552 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broadband help!

Hi, my bill was overdue and I have just paid it. How can I get the Wifi working again as EE have blocked it due toi unpaid bill?

bandwidth changes

hiya, so me and my partner BOTH have the same pcs, literally identical, in the same room and everything, that being said, her pc fluctuates between 50-60mbps and mine goes between 6.5 and 7mbps... download speed! how is that even possible!? any way i...

420Gaming by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

My router is flashing pink

I had bt upgrade to fibre "faster" broadband last week and it's not faster and has now packed up altogether.  Router is flashing pink, have reset but no joy. Any suggestions please. 

Ness14 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

slow up load speed

iv just bought a tp-link wireless router on ee and the up load speeds are nearly non-existent, advise please

1ginge by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Rubbish service

What sort of company set up a fibre contract, send an engineer who puts fibre in the house only to find there is none on the street.Then no communication to let me know what is happening !!**bleep** SHOWER