Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Just joined EE broadband

I connected to EE broadband 7 days ago with an estimated speed of 53-73 mbps guaranteed 46.5 mbps. While I know that in the first 10 days its gonna be unstable and speed variable, after 7 days to be stable at 3.7 mbps - same as its been the entire ti...

Sparkyb by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Router upgrade

Hello,Just a quick thing - we currently have a Fibre Plus plan and we have an EE Smart Hub router - the house isn't fully covered from a wireless point of view and we've been looking into the practicalities of increasing house coverageWe're aware tha...

Poor wifi

Been getting very poor wifi of late. Is there something a little more detailed than the status checker to find out why? Post code ZE29LE

Niall9 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Broadband ,wifi and and land line

I think l need to get upto date so l can use tge features on my t.vand tablet as l have no connections as l am a long standing customer can you do this for me ,I'm 68 and a bit of a dinosaur.x

Mike1955 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payments

I have EE broadband and it's working well, my question is when a payment has been made can you see what card was made to account?It's not showing up on my bank statement!

Odin37 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Broadband 10% OFF

Hi,I'm a broadband customer for 8 months now, I was thinking to switch my mobile phone to a pay-as-you-go EE mobile plan and I see on the site that I could get 10% off my broadband bill + free data on my mobile plan, but cannot find any detail on how...

cryonos by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful