Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Data boost

Hi. I whas supossed to get a 20G data boost with my broadband on xxxxxxxxxxx. Can you tell me what is happening.  [Mod edit: Please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

user manuals

I am trying to help my 83 year old sister with problems with the EE Router.1/. Problem one, she seems to have the old router with the circular light with the EE logo above.2/. I am unable to find a  complete guide in pdf format in order to know what ...

Bind IP to MAC Address in Smart Router Manager

Hi all,I'm trying to do exactly what the subject says. I have a PC that I like to use as a server for game servers/files/jellyfin/whatever, and I am trying to wake it remotely from outside my LAN. This involves binding the MAC address of the machine ...

JaayB by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

House move broadband delays ?

Has anybody else had a nightmare with EE House move ? I've been told numerous dates , each date came and went with no broadband and now they are blaming open reach and are unable to give me any switch date ??

Kazzz1 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful