Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Greetings

Hi I need it PPOE Username  and password I can't find them anywhere and I can't find an email to contact customer services

King24 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Setting up my direct debit

Hi so received a email saying I had missed a payment.I have recently moved house but just moved the broadband to the new house All of the direct debit payments were coming out as normal every month and now they are saying that I have missed a payment...

asus ROUTER ax11000 with ee

have always used my asus router with BT fiber 900 instad of theirs how would i set this up with EE not using the EE router at all i used to login with **********@***nternet.com                                         ppoe [Mod edit: Please do not sha...

Broadband username

Hello all,I've been told I can use the EE Smart router on Plusnet FTTP (EE show that if you purchase the smart router) however I can't seem to work out how to change the broadband username and password, am I missing something really simple?  Thanks 

SuperJC by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Website down ?

I have tried unsuccesfully for 24 hours to get onto the site to view what Broadband offers are available as thinking of switching but it does not give me much confidence if I cannot access the website ....anyone else having issues today ?

bl00bell by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Broadband not linking to account

Im having issues with trying to link my broadband to online account to make sure my bills are up to date and correct price. It keeps telling me that it is wrong information to link. EE told me to log into my profile and click manage account but there...