by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Win BAFTA tickets: Vote for the EE Rising Star Award

It’s that time of year again – awards season!  Haven’t you always wished you could be a part of it all?  Choosing the winners, attending the parties, wearing the fabulous clothes.  Well, don’t just wish for it – do it!

Voting is now open for the EE Rising Star Award – the only BAFTA that is voted on by the public.  Cast your vote on the EE website for your favourite up and coming star and be automatically entered to win a pair of tickets to the BAFTAs themselves. 

Vote for your favourite Rising Star > 

Deadline: Voting is open until 10 February, but if you want to win a pair of tickets you'll need to vote before 2 February.

EE & the BAFTAs

We’ve loved bringing you the best of the British Academy Film Awards since 1998 and we’re excited to celebrate our milestone 20th anniversary with them this year.

For the last eleven years, we’ve had our very own award – the EE Rising Star – which is the only BAFTA open to public vote. If you’re a film fan, this is your chance to make your voice heard on who you think is the next big thing. 

Past winners include talented and well-known actors like Tom Hardy, Kristen Stewart and James McAvoy.

bafta_rising_star_980x980.jpg

Let us know who you voted for in the comments. And....good luck!  Smiley Happy

-elena

3 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Win BAFTA tickets: Vote for the EE Rising Star Award

@ElenaG  Not wanting to give the answer away but my spidey   senses have selected for me.  

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Haha, nice one @Chris_B!  Would be cool if someone here won (wish it could be me!).

Happy Friday to you and @Ben090!

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.