by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Our response to the coronavirus

Coronav.jpg

With millions of people across the UK now self-isolating, using digital
technology to stay connected has never been more important.

We have put together all the information you need to know in one place, so you can find it easily. 

It covers:

• Giving you peace of mind

• We're here to help

• Making sure you have data

• Keeping you entertained

• Staying connected 

• Help with digital skills (for parents and children, home workers and people with low digital skills) 

• How we are keeping our people safe

• Making sure you are safe online

We're here to help

We’re doing everything we can to balance the most urgent needs of our customers with
the wellbeing of our people. Our priority is to help our vulnerable customers and those who are in most need, which means the wait time to speak to us may
be a little longer than usual – particularly as we're getting more calls than normal.

Remember, you can log into My EE online or download the My EE app to
manage your bills, top up, buy packs, and much more.

You can ask also questions here in the EE Community and we'll add links to helpful topics in this article. 

The community isn't just a place to come if you are having problems – if you just want to pop by for a chat, that's great too. 

Useful community articles

We will update this section of the article frequently. 

A change to DPD delivery procedures >

An update on EE and BT stores >

Changes to the EE returns policy in response to the coronavirus (Covid-19) >

Working from home: VPN issues (port forwarding) >

Stay safe 

Finally, it’s important to know there are people out there who are trying to use
coronavirus (Covid-19) as a way to scam people, sending text messages and emails that
attempt to look like they’re from EE.

Do not click on any links that you’re unsure about. Read our help article on online security to find out how you can protect yourself.

Thank you for being an EE customer.

Take care and stay safe. We're here for you.

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
117 REPLIES 117
by Riccirich1 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Our response to the coronavirus

Other mobile companies have give free data and unlimited calls to other mobiles and landlines on top of other normal usage so they can keep in touch why'll in isolation. EE is letting us visit the NHS website for free. Thank you so very much. I hope there's lot of interactive stuff on there to keep us occupied.

by Sharon0906

Yes disappointing that EE isn’t helping isolated customers stay connected through increased data and free calls at this difficult time. Hopefully they are just slow to act and will implement this ASAP or will be sure to lose a large chunk of their loyal customers in the months to come!

by DannyC65
Visitor

It would be very helpful during this time of self isolation if EE could find it in their hearts to extend the Unlimited Data offers to PAYG customers. I'm a gig worker and have to rely on Universal Credit at this time so can't commit myself to a 12/18/24 month plan as I can't guarantee I'll be able to make payments regularly. So how about it EE? Show us you care about us - if only during the time the isolation is in force.

by Loz8
Explorer

I can’t pay my contract due to the virus  which is due to come out within the next 2 days, is they’re any help for people like me?

by JD85
Visitor

Nope, no help from EE I have just contacted them for the same reason as cannot pay my bill either, cannot work so no income, nothing to do to help i cannot reduce my tarriff until the last 45 days of my contract, so basically tough luck, we have to stick to the contract we signed !! 😞

by Scully2020
Visitor

Hello, I’ve been took away from working because of covid19 because I’m high risk as I’m pregnant, I’m currently stuggling to pay my bills is there any way of yous giving me support with this?

by Mustafa27

by Loz8
Explorer

I can’t see a reply?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

If anyone is struggling to pay their bill they need to call EE Customer Service and explain there situation. 

by every1dsabethan
Visitor

Yeah tried that. Got nothing. 

by Makepeaces
Visitor

Try calling your airline, I waited nearly two hours yesterday only to realise after 30 seconds it hit 2 hours and hung up. Now everything I ring it says two hours wait so I can't even call them. Anytime of the day.

by realjindapa

According to COVID-19, I decided to leave UK and go back to my country until this situation is over. What can I do with my monthly plan ? Cause I don’t want to pay without using it at all. It wasted. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi all.

We’re here to help our customers through this difficult time. Some of our customers will understandably be concerned about how the impact of Coronavirus will affect their livelihoods.

If customers have concerns about paying their bills, they should contact us and we’ll help work out what would be best for them.

Please find more information on how we can support our customers and how they can contact us on our what should I do if I can't pay my bill article.

Chris

by Akijon1

instead 4g, 5g or EE please can you right there temporarily “stay at home” who using your three they can see. you save the people and big help for goverment to solve the problem thank ,

p.s
i think its good idea)

by Sarah211077
Visitor

Could you advise me how i can be identified as a vulnerable person so that i can get priority if i need it?  You might know my age but you dont know my vulnerable grouping.   Thanks

by HE15RGP
Visitor

Please Note That Raymond Is a Disabled Male & Stroke Survivor and his spelling is not always spot on or his grammar may not be perfect. Please be understanding of these Facts.
by Riccirich1 Investigator
Investigator

Wow dude take all your contact details off here.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
by Sharon19641 Investigator
Investigator

Same here self employed taxi no work no money to pay 🙁

by zeeuk Established Contributor
Established Contributor

while other networks are giving as much as 20GB of extra data and unlimited calls, ee let us visit the NHS website 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.