by
Former EE Community Manager

Our biggest ever sale now on: Top picks

Put down that mince pie! We’ve got big news: our biggest ever sale is now in full swing with bargains galore. You don’t even need to leave your house!

If you’ve got some Christmas cash you want to make the most of, or you just love a good post-Christmas bargain, take a look at what’s on offer in our biggest ever sale

Boost your phone with a SIM only deal

Get a new phone for Christmas? Make the most of it with a cracking SIM only deal – just £19.99 a month for 12GB data, plus unlimited calls and texts.

Down from £30.99 a month, and including the BT Sport app and Apple Music, this SIM deal is not to be missed.

View all our SIM only deals >

Pick a cut-price pay monthly phone

If you’re nearing the end of your contract, or you’d like to start the New Year afresh with a new phone, we’ve got plenty of money-saving options for you.

Save an enormous £100 on the upfront cost of selected pay monthly phones and start the New Year in style.

See what pay monthly phones are on offer >

Bag a funky new accessory

From selfie sticks to super speakers, our accessories will help you make the most of any techie prezzies you got for Christmas.

There’s up to 50% off selected accessories in our sale, so have a look around our accessories store and see what takes your fancy.

biggest_ever_sale_980x980.jpg

These are just a few of the great deals on offer; have a look for yourself and let us know what you find in the comments below. Smiley Happy

Elena

9 REPLIES
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Our biggest ever sale now on: Top picks

@ElenaG While I appreciate it's a sale it's a bit misleading to call it your biggest ever 

When that sim only was £19.99 a few weeks ago with 16gb of data down from £34.99

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by

Hi @Damienw1, I hope you're having a good Christmas week. The duration and variety of offers are what makes this our 'biggest ever sale'. Smiley Happy

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@ElenaG Yes I did think that afterwards and noticed that you no longer do that plan even at full price but unfortunately it was too late to edit my post feel free to do so if you want to don't want to give the wrong impression 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
by

I'm happy for your comment to stay, @Damienw1 - it may help someone else with the same question. But let me know if you prefer I remove it. 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@ElenaG I'm happy if you are Smiley LOL

by

Thumbs up! @Damienw1

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Everyone loves a SALEEEEEE!

by Starry Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I am an existing customer thinking of upgrading to fibre BB. In the sale it looks as though the £25 connection charge is dropped,(free), if applying before Jan. 18th. Is this offer also for existing customers? Thanks

by
EE Employee

Good Morning @Starry

If you're already an existing EE BB customer if you call 0800 079 0585, they'll be able to advise if the offer is available.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.