by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

New EE Community feature – Image posting

A number of eagle-eyed members have already spotted that we've added a new feature to Community - the ability to upload and post images for all members.

Hopefully this is a useful feature for everyone and will help with both asking and answering questions and sharing knowledge around the community.

It's a good idea to take another look at the Community etiquette and guidelines and the Terms of service and keep these in mind when uploading and posting images.

A couple of other things to note about posting images:

• At the moment, images you post or upload to your account will have to be checked by the moderators before they are made visible to everyone else

• Until they've been checked and approved, instead of your image, other community members and viewers will see an image placeholder that looks like this:

blank stuff.png

If for any reason your image doesn't get approved, the moderators will let you know and  share what was wrong and what to do. 

There are also a few limits on image upload type, size and frequency to help keep the site running smoothly: 

Image types - jpeg, png, gif

Maximum file size 5mb for a single image. 

We might tweak these as we go on so please give us any feedback you have on image posting below and we can use this to improve the setup in future.

4 REPLIES
by top_trunk Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: New EE Community feature – Image posting

Well done @TiffJ

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@TiffJ: Do images sent in PMs seen by the Mods & moderated?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@TiffJ: It's OK. I received 1 but it's appeared now. I just wondered.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.