01-03-2018 04:15 PM - edited 01-03-2018 04:25 PM
Due to continued extreme weather warnings across the country, we're closing our contact centres early to give staff time to get home safely tonight.
If you need to call us, or contact us on social media, we recommend waiting until tomorrow or the weekend where possible.
The Community is a great place to come for support as it's a peer to peer community and there's support available whatever the weather from customers and community members. If you have a question then just search in the search bar above or start a new topic. You'll need to register to ask a question but it doesn't take long. 🙂
Remember you can also access your account: ee.co.uk/myeeweb
Find answers to frequently asked questions: http://ee.co.uk/help
We're continuing to monitor the weather and local warnings, but hope to be back at 7am. We'll keep you updated if anything changes.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience.
02-03-2018 07:08 AM
Hi there, been trying to pay my bill for the past week now by either using the 150 no or trying to speak with an advisor. Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to work (change of billing or no one is picking up). Could you advise. Thanks
02-03-2018 07:33 AM
Hope everyone got home ok!
I called yesterday afternoon to give 30 days notice of wanting to cancel my contract as it ends on the 31st of March and I do not want to renew (already have another EE contract I am happy with).
When I called I got the automated message regarding offices being closed early and was therefore unable to connect with anyone.... This means I have not been able to give 30 days notice of cancelling my contract - can you please confirm I won't be penalised for this as I am a little worried?
(I am sure you can see all the times I tried to call 150 yesterday with no luck!)
02-03-2018 09:17 AM
I've tried calling 5 times this morning but am still getting the same message I got yesterday saying that due to adverse weather some customer service centres are closing early today?
What should I do now?