iPhone X
    Order now
x
by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Calling all students! Get 20% off your phone bill every month

Great news for students! EE has launched some amazing student phone deals.

To get this deal just grab a UNiDAYS code and enter it when you check out in the EE Shop. You’ll then get 20% off every month on selected phone and SIM plans.

This offer is open to new and upgrading customers. To find out if you’re eligible to upgrade, text ‘UP’ to 150.

Find out how to get your UNiDAYS code and read the full terms of this offer >

Update: Now we’ve made our student deal even better – if you take up this offer, you'll also benefit from our fantastic new student data safety net - 500MB of free data added to your plan every month.

If you’re already with EE but not ready to upgrade yet, you can still get a 500MB student data safety net. Just text STUDENT to 150 and follow the instructions.

If you already have a UNiDAYS code, visit our website to choose your phone or SIM plan

student_paym_offers_980x980_v2.jpg

Learn more about why EE is such a great network to be a part of.

And don't forget, you can find your perfect study music with six months of Apple Music on us.

If you have any questions, just leave us a comment below.

Tiff

15 REPLIES
by Kmoore1104 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Calling all students! Get 20% off your phone bill every month

I have my code but there is nowhere at checkout screen to enter the code. Do I have to place the order and then add the code? Please help. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kmoore1104,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Which plan did you choose?

Did you place your order via this webpage?

Thanks

James

by Kmoore1104 Investigator
Investigator

Hi, 

Thank you for the quick reply. I have now followed through the link you gave and it had the promo code box,  I have now successfully placed my order using the Unidays code. Thank you ☺ 

by

No problem @Kmoore1104 Smiley Happy

You know where to find us if you need help with anything else.

- James

Highlighted
by ma-rees

Hi,

I'm a current student and EE customer, but when I took out my contract this student discount was not available, so I'm just wondering whether the discount can be added to my current contract now?

Thanks,

Matt

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hello @ma-rees

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community. Smiley Happy

Unfortunately the discount can not be applied once the contract has already began. The discount can only be applied when a customer enters into a new contract agreement.

If you do wish to stay with EE when you are due an upgrade, the 20% discount can be applied. Smiley Happy

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@ma-rees  Sorry no it can not be added it must be at time of upgrading or taking out a new contract. 

by Shazz25
Explorer

Hi,

I was wondering if I could redeem the myUnidays student offer over the phone as online upgrading doesn't seem to be working (everytime I try to click upgrade it tells me to log in and takes me back to my account).

Thanks

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Shazz25  Only way to find out is to give them a call. 

by

Good morning @Shazz25.

Thanks for coming here for help.

The offer is only available online.

For full information please see our help page for the student offer

Thanks very much Smiley Happy

by markwedwards
Explorer

Hi, 

I recently applied to 20% discount code to my order for an EE upgrade. However, I have just recieved an email saying that the 20% off will "no longer be applied to any future bills". This post says that by using the 20% off student offer you recieve 20% off every month - please can you confirm that I will recieve 20% off my phone bill every month

by

Hello @markwedwards.

I have replied to your private message to get some details Smiley Happy

Speak soon!

by LUANLAWLOR Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I have repeatedly tried to use my discount code and once its got through checkout a new page appears, stating that the process has not worked. I have called EE and they have said they cant do anything about the online offers? Any ideas why this is happening?

Luan

by Willirvine

Hi,

I am looking at adding an extra phone onto my account. This will be for a family member who is a student and has their own unidays login. I currently do not use the student discount as I didn’t realise when ordering, but would also like to use it when I can upgrade next may. Is it possible for me to use the student discount twice on the same account providing their are 2 codes from 2 different unidays accounts? 

Also do EE honour the discount for the duration of the contract or does this stop when the unidays account ends?

thanks,

Will

by

Hi @Willirvine

Thanks for coming to community Smiley Happy

Have you had a look at our student offer help and support pages. 

EE STUDENT OFFERS

Available to UNiDAYS verified students, registered with a UK university. One single use code per person and per customer account. Student offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or discount that is provided by us or a third party, including cash back promotions.

Available to new and eligible upgrading customers qualifying for student offers. You must join or upgrade via ee.co.uk and provide us with your UNiDAYS code before placing an order.

The discount cannot be applied retrospectively and will be applied to one eligible price plan only.

At the end of your plan’s minimum term, the discount will be automatically removed.

Cheers

Richard

Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.