by
EE Community Manager

At home - or roaming? Competition!

[ Edited ]

This competition is now closed.

"Yes boss, I'm working from home today""Yes boss, I'm working from home today"For a chance to win a fab pop up screen just tap reply with where out of the 50+ roaming destinations on our 4GEE Max plans you’d like to ‘work from home’.

As you might have heard by now, from 15th June all EE customers will be able to take their calls, texts and data allowance with them to 48 European destinations and those on Max Plans get even more. Not bad, eh?

To celebrate this awesome news we’re giving away a nifty ‘Home while you roam’ screen, so you can ‘work from home’ pretty much anywhere in the world.

We’d all love to be ‘working’ on the beach right now (it’s only Wednesday and I’m already counting down to the weekend!) and with this handy screen you can do just that – while looking like you’re in your home office when you Skype your boss.

Would you choose Guernsey or Jersey? Monaco or Mexico? There’s no right answer (as long as it's on our list of destinations covered)  – just tap replay below and we’ll pick one lucky winner on Friday 26th May.

Read more about the upcoming roaming changes, what’s included and who’s covered 

Tap the spoiler tag below to read the full terms and conditions

Read more

Terms and Conditions

EE Community “Home while you roam” prize draw

Date 25th May 2017

1. To enter the prize draw simply answer in the replies and tell us with where out of the 52 roaming destinations on our 4GEE Max plans you’d like to ‘work from home’
  2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK. [This promotion is not open to employees or agents of the Promoter’s group of companies or any other person associated with this competition.]
  3. No limits for entry per registered Community member
  4. Entry into this promotion is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions and by entering you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
  5. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, delayed, damaged, corrupted or mis-transmitted due to electronic errors, malfunctions or any other kind of technical error.
  6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant's identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
  7. HOW WINNERS WILL BE PICKED. 1 winner will be drawn at random at noon on 26th May 2017.

1. The winners will be contacted using the email details they give on their user profile. If the Promoter does not receive an email confirming the winner’s postal address after 7 days, an alternative winner will be randomly selected from the eligible entries that were received before the closing date.
  2. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter may pass on winners’ contact details to a third party provider to arrange fulfilment of the prize who will provide further details about the prize.
  3. The prize for the festive film competition consists of 1 x pop up home while you roam screen.
  4. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange any part of the prize will result in the prize being withdrawn by the Promoter and the prize will be declared null and void.
  5. Entrants’ personal details will be processed in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Policy which can be found here http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/terms-and-conditions/ee-terms-and-conditions/pr....
  6. Details of winners (name and county) will be available after 10th June by emailing community@ee.co.uk. The Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice. Please remember that the Promoter can, at its discretion, withdraw the prize or the winner if, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside of the Promoter's control.
  7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winners or their guests in entering this competition or accepting the prize, except in the case of death or personal injury caused by the acts or omissions of us or our employees.
  8. Winners [and their guests] agree to take part in publicity in connection with this competition without further consent or payment.
  9. [All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned OR The Promoter does not  claim any rights of ownership in your competition entry.]

1. This promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
  2. The Promoter is EE Limited, 1 Trident Place, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW.

..."Or am I?" ;)..."Or am I?" Smiley Wink

7 REPLIES
by
Explorer

Re: At home - or roaming? Competition!

canary islands tenerife - if only i could work from there, how lush would that be! 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good choice @lisface

Welcome to the Community...

I would love to be working from Cuba, nice sandy beach and a mojito in my hand Smiley Happy

Many thanks,

Lee

by
Brilliant Contributor

Spain - the warm drier climate suits me so much better!

by

Take me to Mexico, a Margarita in one hand, Sun beaming down as I plodge through the Caribbean Sea.

by
EE Community Manager

Well we didn't get many entries to this, did we? Smiley Happy

Never mind! I've done the prize draw (it didn't take long) and the winner is... 

@lisface!

Just because I'm feeling generous and it's Friday and a bank holiday beckons, I'm going to throw in a voucher for dinner on us to you too - and to @Tom222 for being the other entrant. Smiley Wink

Please can you send me a private message with your full name and address and I'll pop it in the post. 

Tiff 

Community Manager

by
Explorer

Haha awww you guys!!!! thanks Smiley Happy 

by

Well done @lisface

Have a super weekend Smiley Happy

Richard

Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.