Highlighted
by Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: Delete my account profile

Hello one more time XRaySpeX - CalamityJane here,

This message has nothing to do with "deleting my account profile."  Instead, it hasn't taken me long to understand that you have earned the title Grand Master because you are a wealth of information - THANK YOU for that.

As part of my learning: Is there a way that I can add a 'tag' and & "follow  your trail" - so that as you share wisdom about how to do "anything & everything" - I might start to learn some of what you know.

Thank you,

CalamityJane

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

How to tag somebody & follow their posts

@CalamityJane : To tag someone in the Community type an '@' followed by their nick, as I've done here.

You may see all of someone's posts, just click on their nick next to any of their posts to see something like:Capture.JPG

Thanks! You're welcome 🙂 ! Glad I could be of assistance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

How to tag somebody & follow their posts

@CalamityJane : To tag someone in the Community type an '@' followed by their nick, as I've done here.

You may see all of someone's posts, just click on their nick next to any of their posts to see something like:Capture.JPG

Thanks! You're welcome 🙂 ! Glad I could be of assistance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: How to tag somebody & follow their posts

Brilliant XRaySpeX!

Thumbs Up to that and "Prepare to be tagged."

CalamityJane

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.