by sarajo Investigator
Investigator

where is there a button to write a comment

Hi Everyone

Just to let you all know Ive changed my email address its now **************

so if you are replying to my messages can you please do it to that one

I kept having trouble trying to change myusername because every versions of it -i tried kept refusing me

I think my username s still sarajo

Can someone please reply to acknowledge receipt of my message

thanks

sara 

*** Edited by Community Manager to remove personal details***

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: where is there a button to write a comment

@sarajo  You do not post your information on a public forum.  

You’ll receive notifications like this one when someone reply’s to your message.  It’s all done via the forum no one is actually emailing you via your email address. 

No one needs to know your email address. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: where is there a button to write a comment

@sarajo: You can't change your Community Username.So I can't imagine where it keeps refusing you.

You can change your email addy with the Community. Click on your avatar sarajoby 1 of your posts or at the top L of this page & select My Settings from the menu that slides in. Then go to Personal / Email & fill in your new email addy. It will send you a verification email to that email addy.

The business of this Community is all done as posts on a discussion board at this site. The emails you receive are not sent by the posters but are only notifications that a response has been made to something you've contributed to.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions