by Grand Master
Grand Master

"Post a Reply" has Changed to the Worse?

Where is Spellcheck?

Where is Rich Text / HTML / Preview?

Am I missing something?

It's awfully slow to show! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
10 REPLIES 10
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: "Post a Reply" has Changed to the Worse?

Yep, it's rubbish now, thanks for the heads-ups before this change was rolled out as well 😠

by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Hi @XRaySpeX @Profile closed 

I'm currently discussing this with @Louisa_M to get full details on what has changed in the release.

To cover your questions in the meantime, the spellcheck now uses your browser's native spellchecker so you will see any errors underlined in red. 

Louisa is looking into the load time at the moment to see what is happening.

There is no longer a preview tab but you can still view HTML by hitting the three dots in the menu to expand the view and selecting the <> icon.

Thanks

Sorcha 

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
by Profile closed
Not applicable

@XRaySpeX I had noticed lately that it was harder to edit before posting. I found it more difficult to put the cursor to a specific place in the text when I edited t, and sometimes not possible at all... But strangely enough these difficulties I just mentioned were not so when I edited this message before posting it.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Profile closed wrote:

@XRaySpeX I had noticed lately that it was harder to edit before posting. I found it more difficult to put the cursor to a specific place in the text when I edited t, and sometimes not possible at all... But strangely enough these difficulties I just mentioned were not so when I edited this message before posting it.

I don't notice that at all.

Another glitch: @ tag list has a diagonal streak accrross it.

BTW: In all this I'm using FF on a Win 10 PC, which happpenns not to auto spellchack this at all 😞.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Legend
Legend

@XRaySpeX @Profile closed @Profile closed 

There is a post about this. Apparently there is a £5.99 charge per month to enjoy the full EE Community experience, which includes no data charge when browsing the forum, free spell checker and priority customer support 😉 😂

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Northerner you are kidding us, right?

by Legend
Legend

@Profile closed 

Yes

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Northerner I had thought as much, but wasn't certain. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Also URLs are being corrupted:

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@XRaySpeX no problems for me at all here today. I use a phone or tablet to post on though. 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions