by Urbanspaceman Contributor
Contributor

Re: May I know how to post articles here in EE Community? Thanks a lot.

Have just joined community and can't work out how to post questions or reply.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Urbanspaceman: You see the horizontal line of symbols in the image below going from:

"EE Community"        to       "Blog"?

Most of them are drop-down menus of the various subject forums when you hover over them.

Choose an appropriate 1 for the Q you want to ask & click on it.

Capture2.JPG

Then Click on the "START A NEW TOPIC" button to get up the form in which to write your Q.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Urbanspaceman: Well, you just posted a reply.

To start a new thread, choose an appropriate forum from the drop-down Menu bars near the top under the Search bar & then click "Start a New Topic" button.

You will get notifications (a number near your avatar near top L) when others reply.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Contributor

Maybe I'm not explaining myself to well.I would like to know how to ask a question ( Start a new topic).

Didn't understand the instruction previously posted.

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Urbanspaceman: You see the horizontal line of symbols in the image below going from:

"EE Community"        to       "Blog"?

Most of them are drop-down menus of the various subject forums when you hover over them.

Choose an appropriate 1 for the Q you want to ask & click on it.

Capture2.JPG

Then Click on the "START A NEW TOPIC" button to get up the form in which to write your Q.

Contributor

Thanks.

I understand now.

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Urbanspaceman.

Welcome to the community.

I see you're already getting to know @XRaySpeX and he's managed to help you to get up and running.

I hope to see you around the community again soon 🙂

Jon

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.