by Urbanspaceman Contributor
Contributor

Re: May I know how to post articles here in EE Community? Thanks a lot.

Have just joined community and can't work out how to post questions or reply.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Urbanspaceman: You see the horizontal line of symbols in the image below going from:

"EE Community"        to       "Blog"?

Most of them are drop-down menus of the various subject forums when you hover over them.

Choose an appropriate 1 for the Q you want to ask & click on it.

Capture2.JPG

Then Click on the "START A NEW TOPIC" button to get up the form in which to write your Q.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Urbanspaceman: Well, you just posted a reply.

To start a new thread, choose an appropriate forum from the drop-down Menu bars near the top under the Search bar & then click "Start a New Topic" button.

You will get notifications (a number near your avatar near top L) when others reply.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Contributor

Maybe I'm not explaining myself to well.I would like to know how to ask a question ( Start a new topic).

Didn't understand the instruction previously posted.

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Urbanspaceman: You see the horizontal line of symbols in the image below going from:

"EE Community"        to       "Blog"?

Most of them are drop-down menus of the various subject forums when you hover over them.

Choose an appropriate 1 for the Q you want to ask & click on it.

Capture2.JPG

Then Click on the "START A NEW TOPIC" button to get up the form in which to write your Q.

Contributor

Thanks.

I understand now.

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Urbanspaceman.

Welcome to the community.

I see you're already getting to know @XRaySpeX and he's managed to help you to get up and running.

I hope to see you around the community again soon 🙂

Jon

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions