Highlighted
by charliedawson92 Investigator
Investigator

Positive feedback

Hi there

I wasn’t sure on how to give positive feedback from a customer service advisor through the phone. I called at 10:15 today and spoke to Vici from Plymouth and she was absolutely lovely. I explained I got let go from my job just before Christmas and have been struggling with finances. Asked if I could move my direct debit for when I got my first JSA payment to hold me over and explained I had an interview today. Quickly as anything to offered the solution and put it into place. Was genuinely nice on the phone and even wished me luck with my interview. Nicest experience I’ve had when calling and really picked me up for the day. After the call I got a text from her confirming it was all in place and even wished me luck on my interview today Smiley Happy such a nice personal touch. You’re lucky to have such a great team member. Thanks again Vici hope this gets back to you 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Positive feedback

No problem @charliedawson92 Smiley Happy

Thanks again.

James

6 REPLIES
by

spot_prize_alert (1).png

Hi @charliedawson92,

Thanks for taking the time to join the community to leave this wonderful feedback.

I'll send you a private message to get some details so I can make sure your feedback gets to Vici.

I'd also like to send you a gift voucher to say thanks for your great feedback.

Best of luck for the interview, let us know how it goes. Smiley Happy

James

Investigator

Thank you for the super fast reply!!! Wasn’t expecting that

Also thank you for the gift voucher my intention was just to put across my great feedback to Vici and EE so this is a pleasant surprise.

With any luck I can get myself something to celebrate if I get the job. Fingers crossed.
Thank you all so much. Glad I have stayed with EE for as long as I have. Will send a PM

by
Solution

No problem @charliedawson92 Smiley Happy

Thanks again.

James

Investigator

I got the job 😊😊😊🍾 so pleased. Seems I will be getting myself a little something to celebrate. Thanks again guys 

by

Yes!! @charliedawson92

Go you well done.

Treat yourself you deserve it Smiley Happy

Have a great weekend!

by Savannah_p17
Explorer

Read more

Hi I want to share some positive feedback regarding my recent visit to a EE shop to start a sim only contract,after a few hours in the shop the lady I was seen by at the time couldn’t figure out why it wouldn’t allow me to get one so requested help over the phone and it still couldn’t be dealt with. A guy working there said it may be something to do with my bank as he’s seen this happen before. So I closed my account with the bank and opened a new account with a different bank. I returned to the shop and saw the same guy that advised me and he went through and started a contact for me and luckily it worked. I had my son with me at the time and as expected of a 1 year old he didn’t want to stay still and wanted to walk around the shop. The guy was very patient and understanding. Overall he provided great customer service and was generally very good at his job. By the time he had finished and it was time to sign the contract my son had fallen asleep on me. I didn’t have a buggy with me so he offered to hold my son as he was asleep in my arms while I filled in the paper work his computer was also slow so he ended up holding my son for around 5 minutes. I was so shocked when he offered but so grateful. He went out of his way to make sure he provided the best customer service whilst showing compassion. He found the root to the problem which helped me start my contract after being told there was no other option. I hope he gets a reward or some recognition for his amazing customer service. Not a lot of people would care to do that. And I think it’s important that you recognise employee like him as they leave a positive and lasting reminder of EE’s customer service. Hopefully you reward him or recognise his hard work and commitment to providing the best customer service. If it’s possible , Could someone get in contact with me For his details and location of the shop please.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions