by Lutwitch09
Visitor

Positive Feedback for staff

Hello 

I can’t find anywhere to report excellent customer service from a member of the telephone support team.

Jake Maclennan went out of his way to solve my rather unusual request and I just want him to be recognised for that. He really helped me as I am in Indonesia and he was fantastic.

Thank you

3 REPLIES
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Positive Feedback for staff

Hi there @Lutwitch09

Welcome to the community.

Thank you for coming here from Indonesia to let us know about the outstanding service you received from Jake, I have passed your lovely feedback to Jake today Smiley Happy

As a thank you I would love to send you a small gift.  

I have sent you a private message for more information.

Thanks, Leanne Smiley Happy

by Lottie_FB Contributor
Contributor

I spoke to a guy called Patrick on the Irish call centre team today and have nothing but praise for his customer service. Nothing was too much trouble for him. This contrasts so sharply with my earlier in store experience which I can only describe as inept and surly.

Those who have excellent customer service should be mentors to any staff who need a greater understanding of customer service and what makes customers want to come back time and time again

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @Lottie_FB

Thank you for visiting the EE community. It's great to hear the amazing service you received from Patrick!

I would love to get this feedback sent to Patricks manager and to send you a small gift. 

You should now have a private message from myself for further information.

Speak soon,

Katie Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions