by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Is something wrong with the EE Community website? Let us know

If the community isn’t working properly, we need to know. Just reply below with a description of the problem you encountered.

To help us identify the problem and fix it as soon as possible, we have some questions.

Don’t worry if you can’t find all (or any) the information - just letting us know there’s a problem is a huge help! Robot Happy

• What were you doing when you noticed the problem?
    Example: Reading a discussion, sending a private message, starting a topic

• What’s the URL of the page where you saw the problem?
    Example: https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Who-s-who/Meet-your-EE-Community-Stars/td-p/455235

• Were you using a desktop or laptop computer? If so, is it running Windows, iOS or another operating system?

• If you were using a phone or tablet when the problem happened, what type of device was it?
    Examples: iPhone 6, Galaxy S7 Edge, iPad

• Which browser are you using?
    Examples: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer

• If possible, please provide the URL of the page where you saw the problem.
    Example: https://community.ee.co.uk/

Thank you!

5 REPLIES
by lannie_b
Explorer

Re: Is something wrong with the EE Community website? Let us know

I've already commented on this on my post that I just made. There doesn't appear to be a forum for positive customer service feedback?

Thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @lannie_b

This is great feedback we will get this looked into Smiley Happy

Thanks for posting and I hope you see your other post for your dinner voucher Smiley Happy

Thanks!

by yk4ever Investigator
Investigator

Oh, I have a piece of feedback - I cannot login into the site, how about that?

Well, apparently, I can, since I'm posting this. But the "Log in" button at the top right just does not work. It redirects me to "My EE" account, which is on a different website.

In order to log in, you need to try and start a topic, and then you will see a login form for this site.

So, a user would not be able to report a problem because there's a problem with the site reporting the problem. Sigh. Classic EE.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@yk4ever: The Login button @ Top R is only for MyEE & appears on all EE website pages.

The Login to this Community only shows when you are not logged in to it & appears where your avatar would be near top L. You can tell when you are logged in by the appearance of your avatar & when you hover over it, it shows you the counts of your posts etc.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by yk4ever Investigator
Investigator

Oh I see now second "Log in" in a yellow circle.

This is a terrible UX. Have they tested that on real users at all?!!

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions