Highlighted
by wileybusiness Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Is my avatar legal?

what are the (copyright) rules and regulations in regards of avatars on our community?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Is my avatar legal?

@wileybusiness  If the moderators believe it could be an infringement you’ll be notified and asked to remove it or they’ll remove it and inform you of its removal and infringement. 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

All content you upload "Doesn't infringe any copyright, trade mark, database right or other intellectual property right". Does it of Mindless Self Indulgence? It's up to you to check. I imagine it does.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@wileybusiness  If the moderators believe it could be an infringement you’ll be notified and asked to remove it or they’ll remove it and inform you of its removal and infringement. 

by wileybusiness Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It’s a Spotify snapshot of an song and album.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Don't performers voluntarily go on Spotify to advertise their wares & make money? They didn't here Smiley Wink.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions