by thedon
Explorer

How to find my post

Just made my 1st post, how do i find it?

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How to find my post

@thedon  Click your name and see what you’ve posted.  Or pay attention to where you selected to post your question. 

Edit.    It says you’ve post twice but only one is showing.  Have you deleted your 1st post by any chance or by mistake? 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How to find my post

@thedon: Click on your avatar:thedonat top L of the page, choose My Profile & you'll see all your posts.

You will also get a notification, from the same place, whenever someone replies or something to your post & when you click on that notification it'll take you to your thread wherever it is.

Don't worry, your previous post is still there. It musta been hidden whilst you validated your email addy.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions