Make your house a smart home - with help from EE
by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Found something in the wrong place? We can help.

Thanks for helping us keep the community in good order!  We want people to find the right answers in the right places. 

Ways to report something in the wrong place 

• Reply below and let us know what you've found. 

• Tap the cog icon beneath any post and select 'Report inappropriate content'. You'll be able to type a reason for reporting a post, so let us know that it was in the wrong place and we'll take care of it.

• Community Stars and the EE Community Team  can move posts and topics into the right area. Please also feel welcome to send one of us a Private Message.

9 REPLIES
by Profile closed
N/A

Re: Found something in the wrong place? We can help.

Maybe I'm missing something but I can't find any index of the forums anymore?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Profile closed.

Any help with this will be much appreciated @ElenaG Smiley Happy

Thanks

Richard

by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Hi @Profile closed and @Richard_C, the new navigation of the community is across the top of the page and looks like this.

Desktop:

Navigation desktop.PNG

Or if you're on a mobile phone, tap 'Show Menu':

Navigation mobile.PNG

Hope that helps!

by

Ah that looks fabulous @ElenaG Smiley Happy

Thank you

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@ElenaG Seeing as there will be a few posts on here like the one from @Profile closed with their own solution I thought it was best to remove the solution I gave to this particular question.  

by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Nice one @Chris_B ! Yep, there won't ever be a solution on this particular topic. Smiley Happy

by Grand Master
Grand Master

There is too much under "About", much of it indistinguishable and with v. few topics under them.

The "About" menu is so long that I often can't reach the bottom item w/out judicious positioning.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

"Roaming" isn't the first word that comes into your head when you are stuck abroad without a working phone. How about  "Traveling Abroad"?   

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions