by Buxcey
Explorer

Feedback

It’s so hard to leave feedback to you EE.  I hope this gets passed on and line managers act on it.

I always take time to say thanks when I’ve had exceptional customer service and I certainly received a high standard today.  First rang Kevin Freeman in the upgrades team. He was more than helpful, had a great sense of humour and helped me get the best out of my upgrade.  He is an absolute STAR and should be given a promotion or be part of the training team on how to deliver a top notch service.

I then changed my mind and wanted to increase the memory on my new ipad and got through to James Rostrum, another patient, happy to serve you person.  He sorted out my requirement in no time and now I’m all sorted.   It’s so nice to hear happy people who actually enjoy helping customers get the best.  James was really cool about changing my order and thank both of them.  I hope they have a great weekend and are singled out for being probably the best of EE.  Fantastic guys thank you very much ... Sylvia 

4 REPLIES 4
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Feedback

Hi @Buxcey

Wow! Thank you so much for leaving your feedback here for Kevin and James. It's an absolute pleasure to read. 😄

I do my best to email them both separately copying in their managers so that they all get sight of this.

Spot prize.jpg

As a thank you for sharing your experience, I'd love to send you a small gift from us here on the community team.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Chris

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

I have to say that I too, have to praise the upgrade team, very helpful, unfortunately, no idea who I spoke to, first it was a gentleman and then I was passed on to a lady, pity not everyone can say this, though, unfortunately!

by Lu17 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I must admit that every time over the years I’ve been with EE  which was from the start of the company I have always had excellent service and that’s across all departments.  

Great work guys and lasses 😘

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Lu17, agree with you there, same here!

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions