by Sacha Investigator
Investigator

Delete all EE Community posts (including archive)

Hello, 

I am unable to delete my posts that have since been archived: 

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Archive/What-is-your-relationship-with-01415334403/m-p/96364#M35885

I would like to delete all posts made on this website under this account, and close my account. 

Please could you let me know how to do this. 

5 REPLIES
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Delete all EE Community posts (including archive)

You can't delete them.

But you can close your account.

Brendon (Android Expert)
Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Oreo 8.0)
by Sacha Investigator
Investigator

Can you please direct me towards a Moderator / Admin who can remove the posts on my behalf? 

Thanks. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sacha: You shouldn't be publishing on the public Net if you don't want your words read forever.

You may delete your Community a/c & your name by going into your Settings.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

When you delete your Community a/c your name is removed & your posts will no longer be associated with you. That's as good as deleting your posts.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sacha,

Please send me a private message if you need any help closing your community profile.

Thanks

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.