Welcome

Welcome! Learn how the EE Community works and meet your Community Stars and the EE Community Team.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Welcome

Charity donation

Helloim organising a Bingo and raffle night in my local club in aid of the charity Mind. Mind helps men and woman who struggle with their mental health and also their loved ones.this is something very close to my heart. Back in 2022 my cousin took hi...

Previous Employee - Payslip

Hi,I have recently left EE as an employee and was wondering how I would contact HR/Payroll regarding my final pay/payslip? Is there a contact number/email? Thank you!

lau-ren by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hello

I need to speak to somebody in Payroll please.

RJP94 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Charity Sponsorship/Donation

Hi EE.  I work for a small registered charity in Plymouth where you have one of your customer service call centres.  We need to provide outreach workers with mobile phones.  Do you ever donate old/recycled or new phones to charities or do any special...

KL55 by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Staff Praise

I transferred our mobile account to EE following advice from BT on the 18.3.24. It should have been straight forward but it wasn’t and I needed considerable advice and help from the EE customer service people. I spoke with Lucy on 21.3.24 who started...

DDevon by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

HR Reference

I've been trying to get a reference from EE for a  new employee for months with no response. Can anyone advise on  contact details for obtaining a reference?