by Bianca89
Explorer

cannot call or text

Hi.I have a pay as you go sim. Every month i use the same pack, the £10 Data Pack.This morning i tried making a call but said i dont have enough credit.I checked my pack and i still have 150 minutes and unlimited texts but i cannot use them.The only thing i can use is my data. Why i cannot use my minutes and texts?

9 REPLIES
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: cannot call or text

Hi, @Bianca89,

If you haven't already done so?

Can you try turning your device off and restarting it, please! 😊

Regards

mAh8v

by Bianca89
Explorer

i just checked and i still have 150 minutes and unlimited texts.I also restarted my phone.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi, @Bianca89,

In this case, you should give CS a call!

They might be able to help you better than I can, sorry!

Regards

mAh8v

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bianca89,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Is it one particular number you have tried to call today that isn't connecting?

Can you let me know what you are trying to call (personal mobile/landline/ 08 number)?

Alex Smiley Happy

by Bianca89
Explorer

it is mobile starting 0740. i call and text this number everyday.its on ee also.its strange that i can use my data from allwance but not minutes and texts.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
by Grand Master
Grand Master

What are the 1st 6 digits of that no?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Bianca89
Explorer

It starts with 07 ends in 92

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Sorry, that's no use. The 1st 6.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Bianca89

Can you call any other number without hearing the message?

Has your pack just started?

Leanne Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.