by Monkeypoo96
Visitor

P20 Pro on EE - How to obtain call barring password? How to bar all calls?

Hi all,

I have gone through numerous blogs trying to obtain the barring password for my mobile to be able to block all incoming calls. I want to be able to have no calls come through whilst I can still ring people.

I have read information suggesting that the password is "1234", "1111" or "0000." None of these default passwords seem to be working and i can't for the life of me find any solid information on how to obtain my barring password.

I have a Huawei P20 Pro and I am with EE (of course), I'm able to get into the call barring setting, I just cant for the life of me figure out how to obtain the password. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

p20.jpgHuawei P20 Pro*

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: P20 Pro on EE - How to obtain call barring password? How to bar all calls?

@Monkeypoo96: I think the nos. you quote are only used as the SIM PIN.

Either you may get the call barring pwds from EE or you can't get them at all.

Can't you set Block Numbers to '07'? Would that block all incoming calls starting with '07', i.e. mobiles? Etc.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: P20 Pro on EE - How to obtain call barring password? How to bar all calls?

Hi @Monkeypoo96,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Your call barring settings, other than those which can be updated in My EE can only be changed at an account level by our Mobile Care Team.

Thanks for your question.

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.