by HUWMENSA
Explorer

Not receiving incoming calls and texts coming 2 days late since told going to EE

I received a text from EE on 17 Jan 2019 saying my Orange PAYG mobile would be moving over to EE 3G. Ever since then, I have not received any incoming calls; my line is dead to outside callers; and my incoming texts are taking on average 2 days to arrive. I am able to ring and text out as normal. I appreciate there has been some delay in the process and also that my mobile, an Orange SAGEM myX-2, is old; but it has always worked very well up until now.

Please help by reinstalling my call capability or advising if I can do something to rectify.

Many thanks  

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Not receiving incoming calls and texts coming 2 days late since told going t

Hi there @HUWMENSA

Thanks for posting on the community.

Have you tried restarting your phone?

Does this happen in every area?

Speak soon, Leanne 🙂

by HUWMENSA
Explorer

Re: Not receiving incoming calls and texts coming 2 days late since told going t

Hello Leanne

Many thanks for your advice

I am now going to sound like a real techno nurd : what do you mean by "restarting" please ? I have only ever turned my phone on first thing in the morning and again in the afternoon to check and/or send/receivemessages/ make calls: it is off the rest of the time !

Not receiving any calls and slow receipt of texts happens wherever I am.

Hope all the above makes sense ? ! Any further help/advice would be greatly appreciated

Best regards,

Huw 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @HUWMENSA

Thanks for coming back to me.

Just turning off and on is what I meant 🙂

I would suggest reporting this to our pay as you go care team, so they can get this looked into further for you.

You can call us on 0800 079 8586 from another phone.

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.