by Alex93
Visitor

How to setup voicemail

I'm going round in circles with customer services & texting VM ON to 150. I called customer services and followed the numbers to set up voicemail. After going through that it said it had been set up and to hang up. I then received a text saying to text 'VM ON' to turn on divert and 'VM OFF' to turn it off. When I then text 'VM ON' to 150 a receive a text saying that I have no voicemail set up and to contact customer services to sort it out and thus, the process repeats.

Any help is greatly appreciated

4 REPLIES 4
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: How to setup voicemail

Hello @Alex93 ,

Welcome to the community,

Have you tried texting VM off and then VM on, to see if that works? If you have no success, I would ring customer service to see if they can help and say that you have had no success, as it should have worked.

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @Alex93

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you are unable to switch your voicemail off, I'd love to see if I can help. 

I have sent you a private message for further information. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

by Mushy23

I have the same problem I am trying to set up Voicemail have rang 150 it sends a text saying to type VM ON this does not work it just sends a text saying voicemail is not setup have tried numerous times, Please help.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mushy23.

Welcome to the community.

Could you try texting VOICEMAIL DIVERT ON to 150 and letting us know what response you get?

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions