HappySailor
Explorer

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @HappySailor

You can only set up group calling on EE.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @HappySailor

You can only set up group calling on EE.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
HappySailor
Explorer
Thanks Buddy,

Its  really very disappointing to know that, there is no such provision available to user.

Multi millions dollars worth company can t afford to add this feature.

What a shame

There are third party firms out there that provide conference call facilities over 03 numbers, if you're looking to run a conference bridge?

we have famillies back in different countries with neither internet nor the smart phone facilities and conference call was one of the option for us to be connected. Now it would not be affordable for them to call international number as it is very expensive locally.. Is there a work around, that I organise a group call and bare all the call charges. Were the international callers even considered before disabling this feature? I am sure there are other networks still allowng conference calling ... 

It is awful, as used to conference all the time with away anything sorting now  c anything   

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @Mk501.

Welcome to the community. 

Although we no longer off Conference Calling there is the option of Group Call.

Please be sure to let me know if you have any questions regarding this, 

Katie 🙂

Hello Katie

please could you advise if my query would addressed ?

many Thanks 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @kalaiselvenks

If someone is on another network, they'll be charged as if it's a normal call to a mobile number, there is no workaround for this. If they are on another network they could check with their network provider for any add-ons which could be purchased to make this more cost-effective.

If you use Group Call when you're abroad, your usual roaming rates will apply. 

Katie 🙂

So does this mean that the immigrants are ignored while making a decision on the conference calling?