by Alijohn1965 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: Has anyone been hearing an electronic interference like a piano?

I have contacted them 3 times! I’m sure many on here also have! How many examples do you need???? We are just being fobbed off aren’t we! The bottom line is you don’t know! You don’t know when it’s going to be fixed and you clearly don’t care how much this is affecting your customers! 

I am fed up with calling. I’ve tried all the fixes. Now please fix the issue!

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Alijohn1965

We do need this reported to our Tech Guru's so this can be looked into further.

As @Jon_K has advised, there isn't any account access on the community and they would need account access to investigate.

Thanks, Leanne.

Established Contributor

I have reported it Leanne! Stop repeating yourself.

Sent from my iPad
by Hayleystinson Investigator
Investigator

Hello Alex
This is getting a bit ridiculous now, I feel like I’m being fobbed off. £58 a month and I can’t even have a decent call. I have rung EE half a dozen times now, this really needs solving.

Sent from my iPhone
by Amh0187 Contributor
Contributor

Both myself and my girlfriend have this exact same issue. We thought it was just us. Apparently not. Come on EE have a look. 

by

Hi @Amh0187,

Have both yourself and your girlfriend (if she is on EE) reported this to our Technical Gurus?

The more cases they have logged and the more examples they have means the issue will be investigated at a higher priority.

Alex 🙂

by Amh0187 Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Yes we have. 🙂

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
by

@Amh0187,

Brilliant 🙂

We'll update everyone as soon as we have anymore information.

Alex 🙂

Established Contributor

Hi Alex
This is not good is it!
I’m hoping the upgrade I’ve had will sort this issue out.
My daughter reported it several days ago, and obviously her case is connected to mine, which the tech team could clearly see. However when she asked to speak to a Manager, or supervisor, that supervisor refused to speak to her if she in any way mentioned or expected what you had done for me! Disgusting. You can clearly see everything on here and it is all obviously the same issue. You really need to stop blaming Apple and sort it out for everyone. I’m hoping my issue is sorted but will not know for sure until I call my family. Not much defence to say you are waiting for Apple. I also have not experienced it calling anyone else on other networks?

Sent from my iPad
by

Hi @Alijohn1965,

I'm sorry your daughter had this experience when she tried to make a complaint.

I have sent you a private message to gain some further details from you.

Alex

by Mark201071 Investigator
Investigator

I’m really struggling to understand why we are still be told to report to the Tech Gurus? Continually more and more people are reporting this problem, surely someone should be taking this collective problem seriously and doing something about it!

Established Contributor

Hi. Alex. S
I have been dealt with and there is no way of me being able to give you that info without everyone else seeing it. My daughter however has not been dealt with in a satisfactory manor. But again not adding her details on here

Sent from my iPad
by

Hi @Alijohn1965.

If you respond to the private message that @Alex_S sent you, your details will be kept private and not made public.

Jon

by Jbob2
Explorer

Hello,

I too must report this problem for both me and my wife. We have had it very intermittent until the last 7 days when it has occurred on every call I have made no matter where I am in the country.

Please hurry up and fix this.

Has anyone had success with data just being on 4G trick?

Mine is more like a robot babbling away

Established Contributor

Hi,
No I’ve tried every single fix and it’s not worked fir me, didn’t even have 4g enabled. I hope it’s fixed soon too.
Alij

Sent from my iPad
by Dmh62 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Digital interference on IPhone XR

I am having awful trouble with my iPhone (5 months old) when I am in a call there is the most horrendous interference - think the noise an old school dial up modem made and then multiply I can't hear what anyone is saying but they say they can't hear anything. It doesn't happen all the time and it can happen anywhere - I find myself wandering around to see if there is a spot where it isn't happening.

anyome got any idea what it is and what I can do to stop it 

by

Re: Digital interference on IPhone XR

Hi @Dmh62,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Have you spoken to our Technical Gurus to let them know you are experiencing the issue?

They will be able to log the issue on your account.

Alex 🙂

by Robolovsky Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yeah sorry Alex_S but this seems to be the same lazy reply we are all getting. Technical Gurus (that's the correct spelling by the way, there is no apostrophe)? Really? If they were Technical Gurus they would have solved this problem by now. Just read the whole thread and do something about it, SIMPLES!

by

Hi @Robolovsky,

Oops! Thank you 🙂

Our technical team are logging each case, which is why it is important that each user experiencing the issue calls.

They are taking information including the location you're in, date and time, recipients number, and if you're on 4G, 3G, or WiFi calling.

With each ticket that is raised and examples given, we have more information to be able to resolve this. As tickets are logged with same information, we will be able to investigate the cause.

Alex 🙂

by Robolovsky Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yes, nice try Alex but if you actually take the time to read through every post on this thread you will see that it matters not one jot what location you're in or what date and time. It also doesn't matter what 'G' you are using or whether you are using WiFi calling or not. Instead of trying to blame the issue on  a specific factor it is looking increasingly like a blanket issue for all people using iPhones version 8 and above on the EE network. It really shouldn't be too difficult to reproduce the problem given the resources that your "Gurus" have access to, so let's do something about it now before we all jump ship to a provider that doesn't have this problem.

Just for the record if you read the thread properly you will see that people making non-EE to EE calls don't have this problem, it is only EE to EE so, sorry guys, the buck stops with you!

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.