cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Genuine Phone Calls From EE - what numbers we use

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

To our EE, Orange and T-Mobile customers!

Genuine Phone Calls From Our Company

From time to time you may receive calls from us & our partners to give you further information on our mobile and broadband products and services.

We've noticed a number of you getting in touch to check if these phone calls are genuine and connected to our company, to give you peace of mind there are help articles giving lists of legitimate CLI (calling line identification) telephone numbers for you to refer to.

Please read the How we contact you list and the Direct partners list and check that calls being made to you are from or on behalf of our company!

Help stopping unwanted calls or texts:

If you are receiving any unwanted calls or texts from other companies find more help or stopping or reporting these.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
4 REPLIES 4
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for this great, informative post @XRaySpeX Smiley Happy

Bonnik
Visitor

Thank you for this. I came here to find out if 08000798100 is a genuine ee number. I can see that it isn't, so I'll go ahead and block it 🙂

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Bonnik

Thanks for coming to the community.

Do you have a pay monthly account?

To check if we have called you, please get in touch with our customer care team they can check your account for you and see if we have called 🙂

Thanks.

Leanne.

@Bonnik : The list of EE genuine nos. is out-of-date. It lists 0845 nos. which they shouldn't now be using by OFCOM Regs. I'm pretty sure that 0800 no. that called you is genuine.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)