by jalil_mehbub Established Contributor
Established Contributor

EE merge phone calls

1. EE no longer supports 3-way-calling! I understand it's a security matter fix it. Do not disable it! Just because it's easier for you. I am very disappointed with your problem solving. #fixItEE #lazy #uk
  2. EE says "Have you tried our Group Calling option?" Like this will fix my problem.
  3. I won't use that it's long. I want to use my built-in feature on my phone it's simple and your company took that away from me, without my knowledge! This is something I don't like for a company to do!

Anyone know any way around to get it back? 

Message to EE

EE don't say it's solved to this forum by sending us to your lame group call! It will only be solved once we find a way to get it back or you do it for us!

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: EE merge phone calls

@jalil_mehbub   3 way calling hasn’t been available for a long time now and just because your device has the feature it doesn’t mean it has to be offered by the network. 

Established Contributor

My one stoped working after December 2019 that's when my contact finished and went to a new one. Beside all other UK networks allows it with the functionality of the built-in future why not EE.

They claim to be the best of the best network and yet they can't provide a simple 3-way calling instead they want us to use their system.

It's 2020 let's not go backwards 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@jalil_mehbub   Your device has nothing to do with the services provided by EE.   

Established Contributor

What I'm saying is it worked on December 2019 and after new contract it stopped. When I called the guy said it was a security breach... Really that's why I'm not happy and all other networks works on Marge calls but not on EE.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions