by Grand Master
Grand Master

EE Are Not Still Using 0845 Numbers, Are They?

In How do we contact you? it shows that EE is still using 0845 nos. to call you. I don't believe this is still so since OFCOM banned the use of such nos for calling into firm's customer services. Since then most firms have adopted 0345 geographic nos instead, which are usually free in most users' allowances.

If you received 1 of these calls but unanswered you might want to call it back to see who called, even if it only responds "You were called by EE but don't worry if we need to we'll call you again", but wouldn't want to incur any charges.

Can this be corrected to the current used nos? I have reported this to the web page but nowt's been done.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: EE Are Not Still Using 0845 Numbers, Are They?

Morning @XRaySpeX.

We'll take a look into that and ask for the page to be updated, if needed.

Thanks for flagging this.

Chris 🙂

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Re: EE Are Not Still Using 0845 Numbers, Are They?

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions