Highlighted
by Harry12 Investigator
Investigator

Connection problems on calls

I've been having this issue for a while now. When I'm on a phonecall with people I find that they can't hear me but I can hear them. They tell me that I've dropped out despite the fact the connection is fine for me and I can hear them as if there is not problem.

Is there any possible solution for this. I notice this only happens when I'm at home but it makes no difference if I'm inside my house or outside, the problem still persitpe.

Thanks for any help people can provide

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Connection problems on calls

Have you checked the Network Status Checker at home?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Harry12 Investigator
Investigator

I checked and it says there was a problem recently fixed however I've had the problem occur today. Other people in my household who are also on EE receive no connection and calls won't even go through to them at aall. We've been on EE for years in this house and problems have only recently started to occur

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Harry12

Thanks for coming to the community.

What phone are you using?

Did the network status checker show how long ago the problem was fixed?

Leanne 🙂

by Harry12 Investigator
Investigator

I checked my coverage again today and it says there are engingers on site to upgrade the networrk

I'm using a Huawei P20 pro

by
EE Community Support Team

Hopefully the engineers can fix the problem speedily, @Harry12.

Chris 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.