cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conference calling

Kshah786
Visitor

How pathetic is it that ee have removed conference calling, rang up

to be told is it to protect customers, and have to go to a lengthy process of dialling a number entering a pin to be told this way is better because you can listen to music lol.. with todays technology, can’t even use my iPhone as it was designed to be able to merge calls is the most diabolical thing I have ever heard. Definitely moving networks when contract is up

25 REPLIES 25
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kshah786,

Welcome to the EE Community.

You can set up a conference call for up to 20 attendees using Group call from EE.

It should only take a moment to set up your PIN and get started.

Thanks

James

Sorry you reply as if it is an amazing facility to have, I could not give a toss if I could group call a million people, who has time to send stupid digits to join in a call, that probably will take 3 or 4 minutes and 10 minutes to set up. I have six contracts with EE and I will be terminating all six. I cannot put up with junk like this

Pigs
Explorer

That is because they are thick. I AM buggering off to Vodafone, a real company. Who did they ask? did they do an impact assessment, by asking customers if they wanted the degraded rubbish. I am fuming. EE Screwed me dot com

This is a joke. EE removed basic functionality of iPhone. I’ve not had cause to use it for a while but today I needed to merge two calls together for urgent and essential call. When I tried to merge it cut both calls off. In stead I had to make two calls, put each on hold to discuss the situation and then relay between both callers.  I don’t have the ability to hands free and dial a conference PIN into my phone as was the situation this morning. 

I love EE but this is essential for me. I need to be able to merge two calls together without the fumbling around getting everyone to dial another number, input a PIN etc. 

I would love to hear the rationale why this is considered a security risk.

Will be moving 4 lines from EE to another provider

The link in the solution returns.

Page not found! 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Loz_

I've replied to your other post, please take a look.

Chris

niazjaan
Visitor

Hi

i can’t make conference calls 

can any one help me

as EE customers services don’t have a clue about this

thanks

G khan

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @niazjaan.

Welcome to the community.

EE now use a feature called Group Call, rather than conference calling.

It will only take a minute to set up and get started with a pin.

Jon

Hi 

I am not happy since EE we removed conference call. Sometime very important calls I need to merge but really disappointed after this EE decision . I like EE network as I using since 2005 it's not easy for me to move to other network provider I will request to EE to fix this problem