by grumpypaul Investigator
Investigator

Call forwarding has stopped working

Hi 

I am a pay monthly customer and am forwarding my EE calls to a 3 account as I am using this temporarily. It worked at first but it seems now the calls have stopped being forwarded. Could anyone shed some light on why this has happened please 

thanks

Paul

6 REPLIES 6
Investigator

Call forwarding has stopped working

Hi 

I am a pay monthly customer and am forwarding my EE calls to a 3 account as I am using this temporarily. It worked at first but it seems now the calls have stopped being forwarded. Could anyone shed some light on why this has happened please 

thanks

Paul

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Call forwarding has stopped working

Hi @grumpypaul 

Have you tried setting up the service again?

Are you trying to forward calls from a  PAYG SIM? 

If your forwards phone (3 phone) abroad?

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @grumpypaul 

What kind of phone are you using?

Have you tried re-setting up the divert, like @Northerner suggested?

Chris

Investigator

HI Northerner - I am in the US but the EE phone is a uk monthly contract (last 20 years) and is being forwarded to a 3 mobile number which is also a UK number. So all I am doing is forwarding one UK number to another. Where the actual forwarded phone is should not make any difference I guess but thanks for the suggestion. I cant reset the forward as it means putting the UK sim card back in and as soon as i do that I will start to receive all my texts which will then be chargeable grrrrr  

Highlighted
Investigator

Its a S8 - i tested it in the UK before I left and set up the forwarding to the new UK number and it worked. The new 3 number has free UK-US-UK calls so all that is happening is the EE number is being forwarded to the 3 UK number. Where the 3 phone is in the world should not affect the forwarding from EE - 3 

thanks for your help btw and any suggestions would be useful

P

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the further information, @grumpypaul.

I didn't realise you were abroad. We can't set up a divert remotely, unfortunately. You have to do it through the phone settings.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.