Highlighted
by tectester Investigator
Investigator

Call Barring Pass word

Hi Guys,

Is call barring supported on EE network?

My phone has call barring function and I want to make configuration. However EE tech team couldn't provide me a correct password when I called them more than half an hour yesterday. I tried several passwords they sent me, but all of them result an 'Operation failed'.

FYI, the two EE sims I used to test the passwords yesterday are PAYG and Contract, which both of them didn't accept thoses passwords.

Thanks for your help.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
N/A
Solution

Re: Call Barring Pass word

Hello @tectester you would need to contact them directly in that case they should be able to provide you with the code for your phone. Smiley Happy 

5 REPLIES
by Profile closed
N/A

Hello @tectester the default PIN2 code for all EE SIM cards is 1111. Smiley Happy

Be careful! After three incorrect attempts at entering the PIN2 code like a credit/debit card the service will block and you will need to request your PUK2 code from customer service to reset the feature and continue!

Investigator

Hi mate thanks for you info. Unfortunately the PIN2 code doesn't work for call barring settings. Just called EE tech team and they told the call barring password is set by the device manufacturer.

by Profile closed
N/A
Solution

Hello @tectester you would need to contact them directly in that case they should be able to provide you with the code for your phone. Smiley Happy 

Investigator

Yeah this is the only solution. Thanks a lot mate.

by Profile closed
N/A

You are welcome @tectester I hope you are able to retrieve the code for your phone soon! Come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. Smiley Happy 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.