Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Where on earth do you enter a WPS pin ???

Ok, just got the smart router. Got a Samsung tv. Go to wireless and says use WPS, which I do then it’s generates a pin which has to be inputted into the router. Open the router settings on my computer but where on earth do you put this pin ?? Any hel...

In my contract 1571  is included but has not been reinstated since I switched from post office. I have the same landline number. Please reconnect it  Many thanks Margaret Leff   [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visibl...

Happy customer

I know we complain when things go wrong rightly so if IF the provider is at fault but since my complaint my EE broadband has been fantastic. I think it was my fault. I've corrected it and I've had no issues whatsoever.    A guy rang me today because ...

Daio62 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: Frequent disconnects

I am experiencing the same issue. Broadband constantly drops, and no, it's not wifi, but the entire router, here's a sample of a message I get digging up the router log:WAN connection WAN2_INTERNET_PTM disconnected. [ERROR_NO_CARRIER]I have had 2 Ope...

dacr17 by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hive Hub Causing Internet Drops

Just bought a hive hub and noticed that the internet drops intermittently since I’ve installed it (before installation on hub internet was perfect).Had an open reach engineer come round to check my line and he said there are known issues with hive hu...

5a1eek by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4 month delay for fibre

Absolutely horrendous service!!! Been waiting since November 2022 to have fibre fitted, external box was fitted 11 jan 2023, informed not enough connections in box, 2days later informed by open reach connections added, told on 2 separate occasions by...

Speed

I just typed a long message on what was presented as a forum field only to find you need to log on first - this is my first message and not a happy one - dumped 3 last November because of speed issues - asked around my location EE seemed popular - si...

DickSmith by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Diverting BT landline to EE mobile

I've had my BT landline on divert to my EE mobile for years without any issues, occasionally taking the divert off and then putting it back without any problems.  For some reason, this time, the divert just isn't working properly.  The call diverts o...