Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! Two Accounts

Hi.Just opened 2 EE acounts for 2 different locations. At present I'm receiving texts about setup which have no indication of which location they refer to. In adition 'My EE' only contains reference to one of the accounts, but doesn't state which. Do...

No internet

I’ve had no internet for two hours I’ve tried resetting but it is flashing red for the Broadband 

Becca55 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Downgrading service to just broadband

I recently had broadband with landline installed and my apartment complex has a separate system for telephones. So I don’t need a landline connection on the same line as the broadband. Can I downgrade?

LilianL by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: TV Internet connection

Hi folksCompletely new to this forum, but hoping someone might be able to assist and I can't find a 'contact us' facility to ask the company.I have broadband, the wifi from which is, although not quite as promised, absolutely fine for my needs on lap...

S2y by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Lower than minimum Speeds Full Fibre Max Gigabit

“Upgraded” to full fibre max gigbait a few months ago from the standard fibre broadband with EE.Broadband speeds well below the minimum claimed 400mbps. The highest speed I’ve seen since the contract began was around 250mbps no way near 400mbps let a...

louis99 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE Flashing Blue Light

Good Evening,I have managed to set up my EE SH as an AP (DHCP, Firewall etc disabled) but despite everything working both wired and wireless I have a constant flashing Blue light on my SH. Is there any way to comletely disable this light, I've alread...

BluntEXE by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Broadband not working at all

Hello, It’s been 3 days now that I’m sitting without the broadband working at all, it’s just blinking yellow.The power is green and the wireless but there’s no internet at all. This is an ee bright box.I have tried restarting resetting checking lines...

Ha48 by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 4 Helpful

How do you set up your ipv6 on the Smart hub?

How do you setup ipv6 on the Smart hub? I'm trying to connect my xbox to the smart hub with ipv6 thu am ethenet cable and it says on the router that ipv6 is disabled, how do I enable it or is there no ipv6 on EE broadband 

Vicgurt by Established Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 5 Helpful