Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Fibre 900 slow speeds but above minimum guaranteed speed

So I got fibre max 900 (mbps) installed on 31/12/21 and since then, over 15 days, I have had a download speed between 260 and 580Mbps. I have rang EE and factory reset the router but the speeds have stayed within the same range but are more stable to...

JK130000 by Established Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Call charge per min for over 60 mins inclusive?

Hi, I have EE landline & fibre with the £13.70 call add on for inclusive overseas calling and anytime calls etc...I call USA and know there's a 60 minute call limit where I need to redial otherwise be charged. I've read the calls price booklet - am I...

insert_name by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ubiquity Router for VPN

Hi all.  I have just moved from a Virgin Media connection to full fibre EE.  I had my virgin router set to modem mode so I could use my own router which has VPN's set up to other sites.  I can't find how to turn the EE Smart router to the same, any s...

Resolved! My broadband speed keeps severely dropping.

My EE broadband speed keeps dropping buy almost 250%. The only reason is even know it's happened is because I go to download something and the download speed is very low. I then have to restart my router and usually it returns to normal until it drop...

ConnectionMessage.png DroppedSpeed.png NormalSpeed.png
Ludox by Skilled Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Broadband

Unfortunately my bill wasn’t paid but it is now anyone know how long it takes to be put back on

Router

Hello,I am new to EE, my line went active on 03/02/23.But I didn't get my router until today 04/02/23.I have set it up and the yellow light has been flashing now for over 4 hours and in the guide it says it only takes 3 minutes to turn aqua and conne...

ont box

hi my ont box has started buzzing in last few days thank you in advace

geeboss by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful