Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Home broadband

Hi there we have an ee home broadband wireless router and are strating to have issues with it. How would we about getting a new wireless router?

Resolved! Broadband transfer

Hi,I am currently tied into a contract with EE broadband which I am happy with. I am moving into a new house soon where there is an existing BT internet connection paid for by the other occupant (who will remain living there also). They are not in a ...

Both a BT LL/BB Customer & EE Mobile Customer

Hi - I'm after some advice if possible!I currently have a BT BB/LL (out of contract) plus 2 EE mobile contracts.Is there a best way to contact EE with regards to offers to migrate the lot over to see if I can save some money? I don't want to go to a ...

Resolved! G.Fast should be live today but no router

My new g.fast broadband is meant to be connected this morning but I have not yet received my EE router.  So, I have no id or password for broadband.  How can I get my internet up an running without the relevant information??  I have my own router and...

stevedr by Contributor
  • 34 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Free Asus router - worth the effort?

I got an Asus RT-AX82U router free with my laptop a year or so ago, but have never taken it out the box.  I appreciate its not a modem router, so to use on my network I'd still need the smart hub. My PCs, TV and media server are on ethernet, and i've...

JamesBlonde by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ZYXEL XMG3927 G.Fast Router

HiI replaced my EE Smart Router with a ZYXEL XMG3927, which seems to be a highly rated router that is G.Fast compatible. I got it set up easy enough, but I'm finding on testmy.net that it's download speeds are slower than the EE router gets (about 90...

Subscribtion

How long do I have left on my contract? I have been offered a good deal from a other company and it is much lower than ee is offering?