Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

BT Digital Voice

BT keep contacting me to arrange to install new equipment for Digital Voice. All my contracts - ie mobile, landline and broadband - are all with EE. Is this legit?  ‘Thank you

Internet

My internet connection seems to constantly keep going off and i refuse to pay for something that isn’t going to work so please could someone get in touch asap thanks 

Resolved! New customer - immediate price increase?

Hi, I have just ordered Fibre Max 100 and due to go live at the end of the month. In the 'next steps' email I received, I note the wording on the yearly inflation increase: The price of your monthly plan, add-ons , and out of bundle rates will increa...

Home broadband

Hi there we have an ee home broadband wireless router and are strating to have issues with it. How would we about getting a new wireless router?

Resolved! Broadband transfer

Hi,I am currently tied into a contract with EE broadband which I am happy with. I am moving into a new house soon where there is an existing BT internet connection paid for by the other occupant (who will remain living there also). They are not in a ...