Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Modem to replace EE Smart Hub

Hi there,I would like to replace my EE Smart Hub with a mesh modem/router.I would like to install a Tplink modem/router.I spotted this option:- https://www.tp-link.com/uk/home-networking/deco/deco-x73-dsl/Alternatively a Vigor2866 ac modemSome advice...

BB521 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Hotpot not working suddenly

My hotpot is not working. It was working before, but suddenly it stopped working m. I have tried everything  closing the phone and restarting it and restarting the network device. 

Resolved! My Broadband has more than halved in speed from 74mps

Hello everyone, first post ! Not surely the forum format, but I’ll have a go! As per the title, “My Broadband has more than halved in speed”, (from 74 Mb/s to 32 Mb/s download)So then, I upgraded from my “non-fibre” plan (which was about 12 Mb/s dow...

E1E0C560-A0E7-422C-8659-DD11FC08C82F.jpeg
Antx777 by Contributor
  • 34 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Resolved! Broadband increasing

Does anyone know that can I just leave EE straight away or in 30 days notice if they increased my broadband price?

Jkreft by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful