Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Broadband not working

My internet keeps loosing connection between 8:30 at night and I have done all the usual tricks you are told to do and it still does the same I have a WiFi booster EE ARE USELESS Iv had an engineer out and they all say it’s fine but it clearly isn’t ...

Meski11 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Using a VPN with EE full fibre

HelloI am planning on running a VPN on my router to give me extra privacy and a dedicated IP address (using an openVPN profile from NordVPN)Am I allowed to do this under the terms of my agreement with EE?  I would have thought so but wanted to check....

Daviesapn by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Broadband engineer missing

Hello, Openreach engineer was booked yesterday to set up a broadband and landline and they are missing. I've been at home for two days waiting for them and they just didn't came. When I call them they say they will come but it never happened. I lost ...

Mamd1982 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bt email

I've got a Bt Email address, thinking of moving to EE. Ive been told by EE that I can  keep my Bt Email address. Thanks 

Resolved! Home move

I've just got the keys to a new place, things have moved so fast this week. Does it really take 3 weeks to change my BB from one property to another? This is a rented property and I only had confirmation Tuesday

TP61 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Change direct debit date for home broadband

I am a mobile as well as home broadband customer.When I login, I am able to follow the links to change my direct debit date but ONLY for mobile, which I don't need to change.My home broadband takes the payment just before pay day and I don't always h...

Resolved! I want to cancel my account

Hello, I have an EE account at my home in Wales but I am now residing in New Zealand and wont be back to the UK until summer next year 2024 so I would like to cancel my home broadband. I can't afford to wait hours on an overseas call. How can I go ab...

UnsteadP by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Fibre Broadband leasehold property

Just wondered will the open reach engineer definitely need to drill the line into the property?. I’m a leasehold flat so aren’t allowed anything done to the building.  If this is the case will need to change broadband type completely.  Thank you 

ZKirby22 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Kylie

My ee broadband keeps going down all the time I don't no what is wrong with it its been like it for 6 days now its a joke 

Grovell by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful