Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Unable to port forward

Hello, I have been unable to port forward on a EE Smart Hub running from VDSL. I have ran a netscan and i see a few ports open that are not configurated on my hub's firewall. (8085, 443, 22661)Server is connected via ethernet to the hub, Static IP ad...

CPI plus 3.9%

Dear EE, Please can you tell me the percentage increase applied to my broadband bill please. The illustration given in your CPI +3.9% email is unhelpful as it refers to a bill much lower than mine.Why can't I find this information on My EE or any inf...

Colhew by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Wifi

i fixed my wifi with the company around 6-7pm last night and have yet to be able to use my internet. i have tried all different methods of resetting to no avail. does anyone know if there’s any way i can get my wifi back on throughout the night or wi...

Minimum download gaurantee on fibre max 300?

I just ordered Fibre Max Broadband 300. The order confirmation says the "Your Minimum Guaranteed Download Speed will be 300.30 Mb/s." However, when I spoke with BT (my current provider) this morning they said that the quoted minimum from EE is not st...

Paying twice for one one broadband

Hi there, I've picked up a phone from EE last year in October I had a month left on my broadband, the salesman told me he could give me a discount on the phone if I upgrade my broadband into a BT one extending my contract.Since then I have just reali...

Slow Full Fibre 100

 Hi, I am.experiencing very slow download speeds across both wifi & wired connections. I would appreciate any support in fixing this issue.  thanks.

1679525884297461255.png
Rooneyj by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

No internet at home address

Hi, I have no Internet at my home address x xxxxxx xxxxxxx, xxxxxx xxxxxx, xxxx xxx and I have tried really hard to fix it, but to no avail. Please can you see if you can identity the problem your end and possibly send me a new router as it is quite ...