Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Billing at end of contract is greater

My contract ends 31st June, new contract follows on with no break. On 27th June I have received a bill which is greater than either contracts even though I have not used more units than contracted. Will I receive an automatic refund or should I compl...

Rogr by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Disconnected from Home Broadband for over a month

Hi,I'm an EE customer and at the end of May I applied to upgrade my copper broadband to full fibre. A Openreach Engineer visited our property. He removed the copper cables and old router. Replacing them with a new fibre cable and router. Since May 29...

Resolved! Swapping EE Smarthub for ASUS AC2900 router

Hiive just had fibre installed with an ONT box on my wall. How do I swap the ee smart hub for my ASUS routers as I’d like to create a mesh network.  I read somewhere you connect to WLAN port and login with PPPOE but which login do I use?thanks

binky7 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

1.8Gbps FTTP

I see today EE launched teh 1.8Gbps FTTP home braodnad service (soft launch due to land end of August September) Probably is the new bundled WiFi 6 router only has a 2.gGbps WAN port adn 4x 1Gb LAN ports. SO how teh heck can you receive a the 1.8Gbps...

cliffy37 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Merge accounts

Hi. I have a pay monthly mobile contract with EE which I took out last November and obviously I have an EE account for this. Now I have just signed up for one of the BT/EE Broadband trials and when I spoke to the operator they had to use an alternati...

my wifi is very poor

my wifi is very poor please can you rectify this ASAP thanks [Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

keeley76 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fibre instalation

I'm currently getting 5 mps which means that many facilities like Amazon prime aren't available. I live 30 miles west of central Manchester so not in a rural backwater. Recently, Outreach were in my road in force saying they were installing fibre alt...