by MaciekGojski

why does my internet keep cutting out?

Ok so basically this has been happening VERY often lately, where on a single day every week or so our internet connection would be cutting out every couple of minutes for the WHOLE DAY rendering internet usage impossible. I've tried everything, restarting the router, resetting it, I followed their little 5min video on how to fix things if they dont work, even calling the support team didn't work because all that did was tell me to top up my EE balance.

This is ridiculous and incredibly frustrating as we can't do work or do anything that remotely need an internet connection.

Someone please help, thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: why does my internet keep cutting out?

@MaciekGojski : Which BB router do you have?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: why does my internet keep cutting out?

Hi there @MaciekGojski

Thanks for coming to the community.

We would need to get this looked into for you, are you able to call us from a landline or another phone on 0800 079 8586?

The team will be able to help 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.